March 27, 2014 by
Everyone knows there’s no place like home, and most of us would like to remain there as long as possible as we age. With the help of a professional in-home caregiver, the possibility of avoiding a move to a nursing home can become a reality, allowing for comfort, independence and self-reliance – huge benefits in and of themselves, but consider some of these additional benefits as well:
- Family ties. Home care allows families to stay closer and family members tend to be more involved with the care when their loved one is at home.
- Personalization. Home care can offer personalized care tailored to the needs of the family and the individual on any given day.
- One-on-one attention. Because home care services are delivered one-on-one as opposed to the group setting of nursing homes, there is no “waiting for one’s turn” when care is needed.
- Get moving! Staying mobile is extremely important as we age. With a home care program, personalized daily exercise routines can be implemented and maintained with the safety of a qualified professional on hand.
- Healthy meals for a healthy body. Not only can in-home caregivers help clients stay active, they can also prepare healthy meals that appeal to the client and adhere to any dietary restrictions.
Maintaining quality of life for the frail and elderly in Onondaga, Cortland, Oswego, Madison, Cayuga, and Seneca counties is the goal of our top rated home care company of Syracuse, NY. Remaining at home can be a feasible option for your loved ones, and we’d love to begin conversations with you about how we can meet your particular care needs. Call us at 315-579-4663 or fill out our online contact form to get started!