Are You Looking for a Rewarding Career that Comes with a Flexible Schedule?
Wouldn’t it be great to join a company that:
- Builds you up and advocates for you
- Is there for you with mentoring, , guidance, and support
- Understands that you have a personal life too, giving you the flexibility you need for a healthy life balance
- Rewards you for a job well done
- And overall simply cares about YOU?
If so, we invite you to apply for a position with At Home Independent Living!
We’re proud of our unique philosophy of providing extraordinary care for our team. We’re currently hiring in-home companions and homemakers to help older adults and those with disabilities continue to live independently at home. Tasks are similar to what you’re probably already taking care of in your own home: light housekeeping, meals, shopping, and companionship. Use your free time – according to YOUR schedule – to pay forward a little kindness, and receive in return:
- Flexible shifts according to your schedule
- Competitive pay/shift differentials
- Paid sick time
- Full training, mentoring, guidance, advocacy, and opportunities for growth
- 24/7 support
- The reward that comes from knowing you’re making a real and lasting difference in someone’s life
- And much more
As a winner of the Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice award each year since 2011 (among numerous other awards), we value, respect, and listen to our care team, and we reward those who go above and beyond.
We’re looking to hire people who believe in the value of helping others. If that describes you, follow the steps below to get started!
Please complete our Employment Application
Is At Home Independent Living Right for Me?
If you are drawn to people, enjoy a good conversation or like taking care of others, joining the At Home Independent Living team is a great career choice for you. As you take care of someone in need of a helping hand at home, we will be taking care of you – ensuring you always feel appreciated, listened to, and valued. We’ll provide you with full training and the support you need to be successful.
Hear From Our Care Staff
“I love working here. It’s a small, family-owned business. The owners are amazing people who care about both their employees and clients; they do their best to take care of both.”
– AHIL Service Coordinator
“My job with At Home Independent Living is a good job. The clients need people, and going to work is enjoyable. Low stress, one on one companionship…maintaining household duties, making sure meds are taken, clothes are washed, dishes and trash done. The hardest part of the job is saying goodbye to the client who truly enjoys the company.”
– AHIL Caregiver
Experience a Day in the Life of a Caregiver
In order to qualify as a caregiver for At Home Independent Living, all applicants must have:
- Personal or professional experience taking care of others
- Valid Driver’s License with no restrictions
- Access to insured vehicle during work hours
- A cell phone with texting & internet capability
- Ability to handle basic cooking and housekeeping tasks
- Must undergo an interview and pass a background and driving record check
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or willing to be vaccinated prior to starting
If you’d like to explore a career in elder care and make a difference in the lives of our clients, fill out our application for employment today.
At Home Independent Living, Inc. does not discriminate because of race, color, sex, age, handicap or religion.