Personalized Home Health Technology
In today’s high-tech world, home health technology is a vital component to helping seniors and disabled individuals lead fuller, more independent lives at home.
At Home Independent Living is pleased to partner with Electronic Caregiver™ to offer customized home health technology solutions to meet each person’s individual needs.
Electronic Caregiver™, founded in 2009, is one of the fastest growing monitored technology providers in the U.S. and one of only a handful of nationwide service providers. Some of the available products and services include:
A pocket smart health device and emergency wrist pendant that allows for simple, one-touch support and telehealth, utilizing both Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Cellular Based Location Services (CBS) to pinpoint the user’s location to enhance safety at home and while out and about.
- PocketMD enables 24/7 remote connection with a physician for consultation from the comfort of home, and in many cases, a prescription can be called in.
- Dependable, monitored health plan and medication reminders will chime to notify the client when it’s time for a care plan activity, such as taking medication, and will call to follow-up if needed.
- Geolocation ensures responders and family members can accurately determine your location when you need assistance, even when away from home.
- Routine activity monitoring recognizes unexpected periods of inactivity to notify responsible parties to conduct a wellness check.
Advanced, around-the-clock remote patient monitoring with voice technology and other features that allow health care providers to improve treatment adherence and proactively monitor health.
- The ultimate automated home care solution provides a physician on-demand, monitored medication management and 24/7 vitals monitoring.
- Connected devices monitor key vitals and health indicators, alerting doctors and the care team in real time through the Care Circle App and integrated health dashboards.
- Interactive health screenings and assessments can be updated and managed automatically so doctors and loved ones can view the information in a convenient place, accessible from anywhere.
- Electronic reminders to take medications, follow through on treatment tests (blood pressure or blood sugar), or important recurring appointments.
The world’s first and only comprehensive voice and visual sensing, 3D, AI-based, interactive residential caregiver for monitored medication reminders, vitals monitoring, memory stimulation exercises, 24/7 emergency response, rehab and fitness routines, and more.
Meet Addison™ in this video: